3-4 red chillies (badagi)
2 cups yogurt
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 coriander seeds
1tsp urad dal
salt to taste
1/2 mustard seeds
1 garlic clove
1 tsp oil
1) Heat a pan and fry red chillies and urad dal
2) When urad dal turns kind of red add sesame seeds ,coriander seeds and garlic. Fry all together and let it cool for sometime .Please note that it should be dry roasted .
3) Powder all ingredient's together and keep it aside .
4)Take a bowl and mix the yogurt ,masala powder and salt .
5) Season this with little oil, garlic and mustrd seeds.
6) Serve this with white rice .Enjoi !!!