Delicious crunchy sesame laddu.
2 cups of sesame seeds
1/2 cup water
coconut cut in to small small pieces
1) Take a pan fry the sesame seeds till it turns little brown .
2) Make 2 equal parts and take one half measure of sesame seeds and make the powder .
3) Mix the water with jaggery in another pan and boil this to make syrup .
4)When it starts boiling add coconut pieces and and seesame seeds , sesame seeds powder you made in step 2.
5) Mix all together for 4-5 minutes .
6) Switch of the gas and let it cool for some time and make the laddu.