1 large focaccia herbs bread
4-5 rosemary leaves
3-4 sun dried tomato & red pepper
1tsp italian dressing
1tsp south west dressing
1 slice cheese (optional)
2 green chillies
1tsp Olive oil
1) Wash and cut the tomato, onion,green chillies and green capsicum keep it aside .
2) Medium heat the panini maker and grill all the vegetable till it turns little tender .
3) Cut the focaccia bread in to your choice of shapes.
4) Put tsp of italian dressing , south west dressing , grilled vegetables ,sun dried tomato's and pepper little rosemary ,slice of cheese,and keep a bread slice ,put oilve oil and press it in the panini maker for 4-5 minutes .
5) Serve hot with any drinks of your choice !
6) Enjoi !!