This one is actually typical Havyaka dosa. I make this dosa in most of the weekends. My husband likes the aroma and texture of this dosa. In his own words "It's King of dosa's in the real sense in that it looks pretty,tastes great and healthier as well as it has cucumber(less carb more vitamin c)". Eat it with coconut chutney and a little bit of fresh ghee and you won't ask for more. :-)
2 large english cucumber
2 cups idli rice
4tbs urad dal
salt to taste
1) Wash and soak the rice,urad dal for 3-4 hours .
2) Wash and peel the skin of cucumber and cut this in to small little pieces .
3) Grind together cucumber pieces and rice mixture to make fine paste .Mix the salt and jaggery and keep it aside for 1-2 hours .
4) Heat the tawa ,brush little oil and make a paper thin dosa that i have shown below using plastic sheet or banana leaf.
You can also use this banana leaf for spreading the dosa .
5) Serve hot with any chutney or sabzi of your choice ..Enjoi :D
My very close friends Priya sriram ,Sangeetha ,Laxmi ,And many more friends have passed on this cute award to me. Thanks a lot dear friends . I am passing on this award to all my blogger buddies, who have been encouraging me to share more recipes.
Please pick this award. :)