Tiramisu is one of the classic deserts served after the heavenly Italian meals.Tiramisu means "pick me up". First time i tasted this cake in Olive Garden restaurant and taste was unbelievably good . Since then i fell in love with this desert .So i thought ..this is the occasion that i can share wonderful,classic recipe with u friends. This classic recipe is a Cake made from lady finger cookies dipped in a espresso coffee and mascarpone cheese filling.very easy ha!
Happy Valentine's day every one, u can make this recipe at home and enjoi with your loved one and bunch of roses ,candlight :) Enjoi !!!
9-10 lady finger biscuits /cookies
450 gr mascarpone cheese
1/2 cup espresso coffee
1tsp coffee liquor or vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
1tsp unsweetened coca powder
1) Prepare the strong espresso coffee ,put 1tsp sugar and coffee liquor ,let it cool for room temperature .
2) Take a bowl and mix the mascarpone cheese ,sugar blend this together for 3-4 minutes.Cheese should be in room temperature and do not attempt to do with cream cheese .
3) Dip the lady finger cookies in to coffee mixture and arrange the cookies in 8x8 inch pan.
4) spread the half of mascarpone cheese mixture over thelady finger .
5) Repeat the same procedure with remaining lady finger and cheese mixture .
6) Cover and refrigerate this for at least 2 hours .
7) Sprinkle with coca powder before serving .enjoi !!